Sunday, July 11, 2010

ode to the superwoman :)

this is all i would remember :

i knew you were the best. That, i could understand this when a lot around didnt, was such a great feeling. I felt proud of myself.

i knew when you were bothered, i could listen when you wanted ears. i felt important and i felt good.

i could sulk and you would indulge, i loved that i could be myself.

i wished that you were happy, it made me happy thinking of it.

i wished you would always be there and i would always be there....neither happened.

It is always about the choices we make......... My only complaint is that I never knew if you wanted me to fight it out. It is easy to run away and I always thought this is what you wanted me to do, and this is what i wanted to do.

adios! be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment